To answer your question – YES it would be unrealistic, there is no way that a government official could provide a name based only on a picture. If his name is not on your fathers birth certificate and Grandma won;t tell, didn’t know or remember his name, or has passed his identity is lost, unless you can locate more information about him in Grandma’s Papers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *