source url Thanks for posting. Please try the following.
- Make sure Outlook Express is not running.
- Open the Recycle Bin on your Windows Desktop .
- Locate the “.bak” files corresponding to the Outlook Express folders you want to recover.
- The “.bak” file will be named like the folder in Outlook Express.
- To restore a folder called “Archive”, look for “Archive.bak”, for example.
- Click on the “.bak” file with the right mouse button.
- Select Restore from the menu.
- Locate the file in Windows explorer and open the folder it’s contained in.
- Drag and drop the “.dbx” file corresponding to the Outlook Express folder you want to recover to your Desktop.
- In the Outlook Express store folder, click on the “.bak” file to be recovered with the right mouse button.
- Select Rename from the menu.
- Change the “.bak” file extension to “.dbx”.
- If the file was called “Archive.bak”, for example, make sure it is named “Archive.dbx” now.
- Open Outlook Express.
- If your emails have been recovered, delete the “.dbx” file you moved to the Desktop .
conocer chicas para una relacion Also if you do not find the files in the above location search your computer for *.Bak
source Hope this helps!