Please answer these questions go get more clarity on this issue.
– Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
– Did this issue occur after upgrading to Windows 8.1?
– If you have upgraded to Windows 8.1 recently, did you install all pending Windows updates and update all device drivers accordingly?
– Do you get this error message as soon as the computer is restated or when you are trying to open an application or program?
– Which program or application did you try to uninstall?
This issue might occur if the system files associated with the desired program or application is not working properly.
Let us follow these methods and check the status.
You may temporarily disable the security software, restart the computer and check if this helps.
good place to buy accutane online Disclaimer: If you have to temporarily disable the antivirus to install other software; you should enable the antivirus as soon as you’re done. If you’re connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to virus attacks.
watch Method 2.
Boot the computer in a clean boot state and check the status. A clean boot helps to verify if any third party application service or startup item is causing this issue.
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7, Windows 8:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.
Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.